Friday 24 February 2012

Friday 24th of January xx

Another day in the fast lane. After losing my car I have had to take the bus. My god it is truly awful, especially the night bus. The driver's are on a go fucki*g slow. I want to go up and say I know you don't have a life, but I do. Step on the gas pedal you kno*. Then you have the courteous, "thanks driver". Who started this should be shot!. Half our country doe's not celebrate our troops in Iraq and Afghanstan. However were quick enough to say "thanks driver", "you the man driver". I sometimes say it, sometimes don't. However when everyone else is getting off the bus and saying it and you don't. You can feel the passengers thinking what a argoant wee shite. I can feel there breath of disapproval on my neck.Why should I be treated as a leper cause I never thanked a bus driver. I tell you what il'l go into all the wards at the hospital and thank the nurses then ill stop past the child line centre and thank all the call workers, then I will stop past the police station and , come on now that won't be happening not in my lifetime  In the news Grave Robbers, no not (Calrista Flockhart and Cathrine Zeta Jones) but at the coffin of  Whitney Houston as she was buried with over 300,000 pounds worth of gold, oh well least she will have another a rush in heaven a gold rush!. Could you imagine if someone boosted the coffin.. That would be one of the funniest things you would ever see, a coffin being carried into cash for gold. Lastly something to cheer us all up, British Gas have slumped in 30% profits, ha ha ha ha ha ha ah cause of the mild winter there off the boil, fu** em !

No comments:

Post a Comment