Tuesday 11 October 2011

GIG IN EDINBRUGH

Well hello, yeah last night was crazy had two comedy gigs, One at the Stand and one at the Beehive in Edinbrugh. The Stand was very good the Beehive I was more subdued, and fatigued. I met Daniel Sloss and Joe Heenen, who were both great laughs, The green room was good fun. I cant seem to stop wanting to take a leak, before I go on stage. Not sure if i'm drinking to much water or is just the nerves. What made the gig better this time round was the car journey, what a great laugh in the car with the comedians. I had a nightmare on the way home, I put a hour onto the journey as went to Livingston, see that's the thing with driving in Edinbrugh one worng turn and your in the brown stuff, sort of the same analogy as going down on your woman. Just got up and I am shattered, so not much else to write for now. So this blogg today will be quite short and sweet, like my lollipop lady x

No comments:

Post a Comment