Wednesday 26 October 2011

Books

The Blogg, Well hello my chums. What have I been up to, well just started my 1/4 gigs this week. I was hosting for Breackneck Comedy at Snafu, throuhgly enjoyed it. The headliner was Joe Heenen, he was excellent from the moment he went on to the minute he came off. What else has been happening, i'm studying Shakespear, I know i'm suprised to. I seem to understand it, which is more the worrying. However it bloody tough to compremhend, just like i'm still trying to comprenhend how that ballbag Joe Pasquale still manages to get a auidence. The shakespearen  play that i'm studying is called King Lear, it's not to bad when you get to the crux of it, it's quite good, I would not recommend to read it , unless you have real time on your hands or you have done some kind of lecture on it, or your a boy or girl genuis, as to be honest I have had to read the first chapter 3 times, It wont be to everyones taste, as it is tricky. It reminds me of every time I pick up Lord of the Rings the book, I get one chapter in and think fuck this pish, I just cannot read that book, supposdley it's the best book in the world, but I cannot get into it at all, Well better do my gym work, till next time long live the laughs x

No comments:

Post a Comment