Wednesday 8 June 2011

Sinking ship

  • The sun will come out tomorrow, tomorrow I loves ya, (record coming off the needle). Well maybe my bloggs are going to be a lot more lively and happy and fluffy, then again maybe not. I never got that job, nightmare on bloody elm street. So gutted. However they have asked me in for a interview for another post, so fingers crossed. Tonight I'm going to watch Titanic, yes I know Titanic, for all the bad rep it gets, Up until Avatar was the biggest grossing film of all time. However you try to tell people that my heart will go on, kidding. You try to tell people you enjoy the film and they treat you like you just fuck*d your cousins. However you lying toerags yous must of watched at some point. They don't just make up those figures. Yes I will be fast forwarding Celine Dione part, ah the beauty of SKY plus, 

No comments:

Post a Comment