Saturday 4 June 2011

  • Saturday 4th June        Well mood has improved a little, I have just been watching BGT, Britain's got talent watching dancing, singing, and some piano work, then David Hall, yes the dancing telecommunications pensioner (WTF). What's his act, well basically he  ad-libs to backing tracks, while dancing to pissy songs, GARBAGE, the times when you wish you had a gun, I came out of depression for this. David Hasslehoff keeps repeating himself,  like he has the onset of dementia. Twice he has said the same comment's from last night, just as well there was not 12 acts using fire. As the Hoff's remark would be "your on fire, and I mean literally on fire". What a tit. It's been a pretty bland weekend. I love being skint, to much things to do, I think it's more fun being skint than it is having money. I mean you can't eat, you can't drink, so much fun, that's a joke. Nothing to do the night, I think I might just go and mug a pensioner, not for the money just for kicks. There is a great saying that states "you only have one life so just enjoy it", thank fuck that's all I can say. Currently listening to my neighbours arguing, however not sure, need a bigger glass for the wall, see you all Super Sunday x

No comments:

Post a Comment