Sunday 5 June 2011

Shaving

Sunday 5th of June, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, to shaving. I have to shave every flipping day. Every day, I have to heat up the water, then squirt the foam, then shave my face. My stubble is like rough as a rock. I mind I was told from my Dad, Son if you ever see a dolphin, punch it in the nose, just kidding. He said your no son of mine, just joking. He said son once you start shaving you will have to shave everyday. I waited until I was 20 years of age, but then I was getting pelters (slagging) for my bum fluff, that's what they call it in Scotland. So I shaved it off. Then I had to shave every 2-3 days. Then I met a girl that liked kissing me a lot, she made me shave every day, my face looked like a skeplt (smacked) arse. The friction from the razor, never changes. I started off with one blade, now they have battery powered Gillette razors, or wilkinson 5 blades. They always lead with the slogan the best shave yet. Well why not effing create a razor that is the best shave, I would pay extra money. Instead of scrambling around trying to find a set of  blades that they don't produce anymore. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, till the morn more gripes more groans x

No comments:

Post a Comment